Motor Home Insurance in California

We insure all types of motorhomes, including Class A, Class B, and Class C. We also insure travel trailers, fifth wheels, and more here at Crown Reinas Insurance Agency in Los Angeles, CA. Our coverage options range from liability insurance to comprehensive coverage to protect against vandalism, theft, and more. Our agents will help you choose the best type of coverage based on your unique needs.

Motorhome Insurance Requirements

Motorhome insurance is legally required in California. The following are the minimum liability requirements for all motorhomes:

  • Bodily injury for $15,000 for each person
  • Bodily injury for $30,000 for each accident
  • Property damage for $10,000 for each accident

Liability protects you if you cause an accident that results in bodily injury or property damage to your motorhome.

Motorhome Insurance Coverage

We offer insurance for:

  • Class A Motorhomes- These are considered the most significant types of RVs. They are similar in size to commercial trucks or buses.
  • Class B Motorhomes- These are also known as campervans and resemble big vans. They are considered the smallest when it comes to motorhomes.
  • Class C Motorhomes- These are considered mid-size motorhomes. They are between Class A and Class B motorhomes and are perfect for those looking for a motorhome that isn’t too big or small.

Insurance coverage for motorhomes include:

  • Comprehensive- This offers protection for your motorhome if it becomes damaged by theft, vandalism, storms, etc.
  • Collision- If you get into an accident with your motorhome with another driver, this will cover the costs of replacing or repairing it regardless of fault.
  • Medical payments- Regardless of fault, this coverage can cover medical expenses for you and your passengers if you get into an accident with your motorhome.
  • Vacation liability- If you use your motorhome as a temporary residence and get into an accident, this will provide you with up to a certain amount of coverage to take care of damages.


To receive a motorhome insurance quote, please call Crown Reinas Insurance Agency today. We are located in Los Angeles, CA.

Request A Quote