Auto Insurance in California
Do you live in California and need auto insurance? If so, Crown Reinas Insurance Agency in Los Angeles, CA can provide a policy to protect you and your vehicle following an accident. We offer various auto insurance policies ranging from liability to collision. Auto insurance will also protect you if you cause an accident and are sued as a result. We provide coverage options to meet your needs at all times.
Auto Insurance Requirements
California requires all automobile owners to purchase insurance. Your policy must meet the following minimum liability requirements:
- Bodily injury for $15,000 for each person
- Bodily injury coverage for $30,000 for each accident
- Property damage coverage for $5,000 for each accident
You can increase your liability limits if you want to have your assets fully protected.
Auto Insurance Coverage
Auto insurance provides coverage for the following:
- Uninsured/underinsured- This provides you with protection against uninsured or underinsured drivers in the state of California. If an uninsured driver hits you and causes damage, this will cover your medical expenses and lost wages.
- Collision- This protects you if you get into an accident with another driver. If your vehicle is damaged following an accident, this will cover your repair or replacement expenses regardless of fault.
- Comprehensive- This protects your vehicle against damage following theft, fire, vandalism, or falling objects. It will also cover the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle.
- Medical payments- This covers you and your passengers if you are injured following an accident. It will cover both medical expenses and funeral expenses.
- Roadside assistance- In the event you are in need of a tow for any reason, this will cover any related expenses. It will also help you if your vehicle runs out of fuel or your tires catches a flat.
Get a Quote
To receive a quote for auto insurance, please call the professionals here at Crown Reinas Insurance Agency today. We are located in Los Angeles, CA.