Home Insurance in California
Home insurance is considered a necessity. It keeps your personal belongings protected in addition to your home if they were to become damaged. We provide home insurance coverage at Crown Reinas Insurance Agency in Los Angeles, CA. Our policies cover damage to both the inside and outside of your home. We can help you choose a policy that best fits your needs.
Home Insurance Requirements
Home insurance is not legally required in the state of California. But, mortgage lenders may indeed require homeowners to purchase a policy.
Home Insurance Coverage
Here’s what is covered by home insurance:
- Structure coverage- This policy will cover damages if your home is destroyed or damaged by a hurricane, lightning, fire, hail, or other natural disaster; this coverage will also protect other structures not permanently attached to your home, including a shed, gazebo, or garage.
- Personal belongings- This protects your personal items within your home if they are stolen or damaged following a natural disaster. Some things covered under this policy include electronics, furniture, clothing, and more. More expensive items, including furs and jewelry, will be covered, but there are typically limits on these.
- Liability- This protects you if you cause property damage or injury to someone else. This also protects you in the event you are sued for liability.
- Additional living expenses- This protects you if your home becomes inhabitable following a natural disaster. It will cover your hotel, food, and other related costs while your home is being repaired.
Some disasters that home insurance will protect your home against include:
- Falling objects
- Weight of snow, sleet, or ice
- And many others
Get a Quote
The best way to receive a quote for home insurance is by giving Crown Reinas Insurance Agency a call today. Our office is located in Los Angeles, CA.